Congratulations to our fantastic Year 11s for their highly impressive results.
As a school we are incredibly proud of their achievements and know that they are the result of the outstanding drive and determination to succeed shown by the students. In challenging and unprecedented circumstances, the students responded brilliantly by working exceptionally hard in the final set of exams that the school used to form our Teacher Assessed Grades.
The strategy for our Centre Policy was to ensure fair and accurate grades, whilst giving the students the best opportunity to be successful. We are delighted that most of our students embraced this challenge, with a number of them achieving a phenomenal set of results.
Our top performing students are:
- Reagan - Grade 9 in all 8 subjects
- Stanislav - Seven 9s, One 7
- Lucas - Six 9s, Two 8s
- Diogo - Five 9s, Three 8s
- Clay - Six 9s, One 8, one 7
- Ikram - Five 9s, Three 8s
- David - Three 9s, Four 8s, One D*
- Leah - Five 9s, Two 8s, One 7
- Enoch - Four 9s, Four 8s
- Jessica - Five 9s, Two 8s, One 6