As the Fair Banding Test has now been removed from the schools admission arrangements, there is no requirement for parents to complete a supplementary information form.
Parents who wish for their child to be considered for a place at Orchard Park should list the school as one of their preferences on the Common Application Form provided by their home Local Authority by the closing date of 31st October 2020.
Proposed Admission Arrangements for entry in September 2022/23
In accordance with the School Admissions Code 2014, the Greenshaw Learning Trust is currently consulting on the admission arrangements for all schools within the Trust for entry in September 2022/23.
The main changes are;
- The inclusion of a priority for exceptional social and medical applications for schools where it was not previously included.
- Inclusion of a Supplementary Information Form (SIF) for all exceptional social and medical applications (all schools).
- The inclusion of a priority for Children of Staff where it was not previously included.
- Removal of the SIF for Children of Staff applications (Broadwater School only).
- Alignment in the order of priorities within admission arrangements for all Greenshaw Learning Trust schools.
- Alignment in criteria definitions for all Greenshaw Learning Trust schools.
The consultation will be held from Wednesday 21st October until Wednesday 2nd December 2020.
Responses must be received by the Wednesday 2nd December 2020 and should be sent by post or email to:
Head of Admissions
The Greenshaw Learning Trust
Sutton SM1 3DY
Please click here to view the proposed admission arrangements for Greenshaw Learning Trust schools.
Please click on the links below for admissions arrangements for each year:
In Year Admissions
For more information on how to apply for a place at secondary school please visit the Croydon website by clicking on the link below.
Croydon: How to apply for a school place, services and information
Greenshaw Learning Trust Admission Policy please click here
To view the School Privacy Notice for students, parents and carers please click on the link below.