Welcome to Orchard Park High School’s website
We are a comprehensive, co-educational 11 to 16 school situated in the leafy suburbs of Shirley, bordering Bromley.
I am very proud to be the Headteacher of Orchard Park High School because together with staff, students, parents and carers, we have built a strong community which is built on the core values of:
We also have a clear understanding and acceptance of the conditions required for effective learning to which we all subscribe and commit to. They are:
- High expectations of academic success leading to GREAT outcomes for our young people.
- High quality teaching and support delivered by passionate, dedicated and specialised staff. who are at the forefront of pedagogical development.
- Exceptional standards of behaviour to support learning and teaching.
- A highly effective pastoral system that builds relationships necessary for achievement.
- A curriculum that meets the needs of all students.
- Well maintained buildings and resources that enhance learning.
We are a happy and vibrant school where young people are at the heart of what we do in order to ensure they can flourish and reach their full potential.
“Inspiring Lives, Building Futures”
We aim to inspire and empower all members of our school community to:
- Be proud of and serve our school
- Strive for academic excellence
- Nurture all gifts, talents and potentials
- Respect, value and love ourselves and each other.
- Create resilient, lifelong learners ready to take their place as leaders in the world – today, tomorrow and always.
We look forward to meeting you in the future.
Best wishes on behalf of the students, staff and governors of Orchard Park High School.
Mrs Ciara Warnock