Daily Instructions for students:
- Go to the Tutor Time Reading tab on the school website, find your year group and watch 1 reading session per day.
- Go to the bottom of this page and find your Year Group Tab (7, 8, 9 in KS3 and 10 and 11 in KS4). Year 11 students need to click on the KS4 tab and find their subjects. Have paper and pen ready or a word document open.
- Complete your subject lessons for that day of the week according to your school timetable, click on the subject and find the topic you are currently studying. For example, Geography, Food Chains.
- Extension Work- Students in Years 7-10 are encouraged to complete any Sparx XP Boost or Target tasks and Year 11 students are encouraged to complete Memri tasks on the Hegarty maths site.
- You must also complete your self-quizzing and any homework your teacher posts on Google Classroom for that day. All students are expected to read for 30 minutes.
Lesson instructions for students:
- Click on the lesson link
- Complete the questions
- Look at the pre-quiz results and note any mistakes
- Click on 'Show Lesson'
- Watch the full video and complete all tasks, pausing where asked to.
- Complete the 'Post Quiz'
- Note your answers, particularly any incorrect.
- Upload a photo/attachment of your work to your Google Classroom for that subject.
- Close the Greenshaw Website, click on the link to your next subject lesson for the day.
- Students will upload their daily work to their classroom so their teacher can check it.
- Log in is: year joined, last name, first initial. Example for a year 7 named Usain Bolt: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If they haven’t already done so, please have your child log on to google and change their password once they are in.
- If you can't remember you password or have forgotten it please email email@example.com
- For technical support using Google Classroom please click here
Whilst there is no substitute for being in the classroom with our excellent teachers, we are really proud to be able to provide a good online curriculum offer to our pupils that keeps them learning with high quality lessons.