All remote work is set through Google Classroom. Click on the button below to logon:
Below are our most common technical problems. Click the right tab to get more help
How do I logon to Google Classroom?
1. Go to classroom.google.com and click “Go to Classroom”
2. Enter your username and click Next. Each student should know their username, which is most likely 'their computer email@example.com'.
3. Enter your password and click Next. Each student should have created their own password, but if not it will be the default password 'Student1'.
4. If there is a welcome message, read it and click Accept.
5. Click “I'm A Student”, then click “Get Started”.
6. Click on the appropriate class group.
7. You can also download the Google Classroom App from the Apple Store or Play Store, and access resources on your phone.
If this doesn't work, or you are asked to enter a code, you may have logged into a personal account rather than your school one. This has accounted for 80% of technical support queries! To switch accounts, please click here.
If this doesn't work, we may need to reset your password. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!
How do I check my assignments?
Assignments are tasks that your teacher has set. An assignment could be a quiz, a comprehension task, watching a video, or even answering exam questions. You can see a list of all your work on the Your work page. To check your assignments, complete the following steps:-
- Click the on the relevant class
- Click on then Classwork
- Click on View Your Work
- To see attachments, comments, or additional details for an assignment or question, click the title of the work and then View details
Your teacher will be available during school hours through email- please contact them if you have any questions.
How do I submit work on Google Classroom?
Please watch the following video:
What do I do if I don't have a computer?
Where can I go for more help?
If you don't understand the work you've been set, please contact your teacher. You can do this via Google Classroom or your school email.
If you are having technical difficulties, please email email@example.com. It really helps us figure out the problem if you do this from your school email.