Work place encounters
We recognise that students need to be prepared for the world of work, so we have included the following in our careers provision:
- Year 10s follow the Virtual Guide to Work Experience designed by the Youth Employment Agency.
- We have recently subscribed to Unifrog and students will complete personality and interests audits, which will help them decide which career paths are best for them.
- Within Unifrog, students will also be encouraged to log any activities that develop their workplace skills.
- We regularly have talks by employers, virtually and in person.
- Different STEM career opportunities.